November 25, 2010

time ni..

Masa tengah stres ngan kerja
Presentation cuak bagai nak mati
Rasa insecure bertubi-tubi (haha, dah jadi pantun!!)
teringat kiwi

Rasa happy.



Maori culture 101. This is Moru. Moru is inspired by the shape of an unfurling fern, signifying reborn, or birth of a new life. I fell in love with the symbol once I knew the meaning behind it and bought one. I've never taken it off after the trip. Entah kenapa di bukak one day, and I start being careless with it and lost the necklace. Dammit, I feel like I need it now more than any time else.

1 comment:

  1. I wore it for a year during my first year in NZ..lepas tu bukak x ingat katne da..i think it's still in the box i brought home..

    yes amy, if you're wondering why i blog-hunting at this time, it's because the gloomy monday making me unproductive for a while..should start working anytime soon..yoshh!!

    ReplyDelete