November 21, 2010

Kimi wa boku no tomodachi :)



I love the message in this song! Even when I passed this song to my non-Japanese freak friends, they agreed that it was the sweetest song. I guess it's true what the video is portraying, even if the whole world is against you, what matters is the relationship that you have with that other person. eisyyy, Ken Hirai's work has the tendency to make me cry!

It's amazing how music breaks language barrier. The first time I heard Ken Hirai's song was during an opening for a J-dorama, Love Revolution. I thought man this guy could sing. So I checked out his other songs. Love, love, love and Rakuen (which means Heaven in Jap) really speaks to me even without me understanding a thing that he said. Memang dalam hati ada taman lah when I hear him sing Love,love,love!! And yes, I cried when I heard Rakuen even before I got the translation to that song. His voice is able to translate the core meaning of the songs. Seriously, he is one of the best singers in my opinion.



*wipe tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment