May 4, 2010

What I don't like about Facebook

Yeah, I'm a Facebook addict. In fact, I am thinking about using the reasons below to somehow curb my facebook addiction. In no particular sequence, below are the reasons why I don't like Facebook.

1. KiTEwR TaRk SukEwR LaR OwAnG TyP3 McM NiEyh.HiKHikHikZzzZ

Memang macam haram.How old are you? 13? Well, even if you are, please don't resort to this.It's not cryptology, neither it shows any semblance of intelligence. It groups you into budak-emo-ingin-diperhatikan-yang-gemar-melepak-di-Bintang-Walk. Sangat menjengkelkan. You think it's cute?IT'S NOT.

Adik- beradik untuk alasan ini ialah org yg typ sk tglkn vwels drg.Thr's a rsn why w hv vwls.fkg use it la wy. I rly dn't knw tht t's ths hrd t* xclde th vwls(ah fish, I give up).

When you're typing with the glorious invention that is the keyboard, utilise it's functions, people. It's not like you're using your phone now. Why are you guys so blardy lazy? It's even more annoying when you use this language in e-mails. Emails to friends tara hal la, ni, if you're sending e-mails to your lecturers, janganlah tulis cam tu. It's just plain rude. You don't need to go to an etiquette school to know about this.

Let's not even start with the people who likes to say "Ala, kita-kita jeww" or " U dah makan keww". Sumpah nak tambah dosa aku la kan korang ni. Seriously people. WHAT THE FISH??(oh sangat teringin nak tulis f*ck, sekarang). Apa itu jew? Bila masa korang jadi Yahudi? Starbucks, McD semua tak nak makan, tapi hari hari zikir kat fb/text/twitter "jew, jew,jew" apa kes weeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Pfffttt (baru satu alasan dah bikin panas)


2.PDA couples.

Congratulations, you're the only person in the world to have a relationship with another human being. Let's celebrate it by posting your undying love/what you did with your partner/how everyone should be jealous of your relationship. Come on, people. I can understand, if you're in a long distance relationship, and you need a cheap way to ask about your partner's day,heck, I wouldn't mind getting newsfeeds from the occasional I love yous/I miss yous/How is your day, sayang?. But when you have exhausted other means of communications (meeting up personally/phone/texting), perlu ke sampai constantly spamming others about how great your love story is? It gets even more bizarre when the posts became something like "Cayunk, I dah basuh baju you yang warna putih tu. Bila u nak datang amik?Cayunk sgt kat papa muahx muahx muahx"

Fuck it, give me a break.

I don't want to know how his baju putih ends up with you and you have to clean it. I don't want to know that you have committed yourself to slavery by washing a man's T-shirt WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO,TOLONG LA WEYH DIA LAKI KAU KE SAMPAI KENA CUCI BAJU DIA SEGALA. I shudder to think about how you've elevated your status to papa/mama when you are not even married YET.

Don't forget the crazy status updates about how the PDRM should lock you up cause you're so addicted to your drug, *insert gf's name*. Oh My God, I can still stomach in those constant I love yous, but this, this is in a different level. Hebat sangatlah kisah cinta Laila Majnun kau tu. No, you're not showing us lonesome heart, how great it is to fall in love. But you did make me feel like I should give up social interaction with humans all together and retire to a deserted island.

And the baby talks i.e "Bee, Bee tau kan syg syangggggg sgt kat Bee.Namo cedeyh-cedeyh, nanti bee buat syg nanges. Namo Namo Namo"

Pass me the barf bag,please.

No, I'm not some crazy loner who hates people in a relationship. In fact, maybe because I'm such a romantic that I hate this stuffs. Professing your love on fb is nothing. I can do that to the person that I hate, it just need a few seconds of typing and hitting the comment button. You're still in that stage where you don't know your partner, regardless of how you think you actually do. So, tak payah la nak berlagak. My definition of true love is that, after decades of waking up to an ugly, wrinkled,muka-penuh-air-liur-basi, kentut-masa-pagi face, you still think that the person waking up next to you is the most beautiful person in the world. Now, that's love. FB apa barang weh, kalau rempit kacau awek ko pun, belum tentu ko nak defend kan?


OK, writing this is harder than it's suppose to be. Tiba-tiba saya menjadi sangat emo. I'll continue this when I'm not so sleep-depraved.

3 comments:

  1. wahahhahahhaha.

    epic la lu minah.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i emo-emo, pastu pegi bukak la pulak group yg benci orang type macam haram.Jumpa this one picture, sumpah rasa macam brain hemorrhage

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122477671100219#!/photo.php?pid=4089973&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=122477671100219&aid=-1&id=619067880&oid=122477671100219&fbid=402660242880

    why am I torturing myself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good reasons to curb facebook. really. hahaha

    ReplyDelete