March 13, 2010

susah betul nak cari rezeki halal

Mula- mula teruja gila bila company semi-bagak dari Korea ajak interview. But i think I screwed it due to my lack of preparation. Nasib baik mamat Korea sorang tu comel gila. Kelakar jugak kena interview pakai translator..Interview yg tak patut lama tu tetiba panjang dua jam =_="...Oh well, there are others.

Got pretty excited when another huge Korean company chose me as a potential candidate. Cepat-cepat ah panggil aku interview weyyyyyyy...

Company make-up ni pulak (bukan Avon) punyalah susah nak apply kena main game pulak =_="

Realised that research work is not for me, so byebye Accenture and ridiculously good pay.

Then comes the ultimate blow to my ego. This Japanese company thinks I'm unable to recognise rules fast enough as compared to the other 95% respondents. Seriously, wtf is wrong with me? :(

Boleh dapat ke tidak kerja yang aku mahu/ boleh terima??!!

Pape je la..God knows what's best for me :)...meh layan Cik Alice dan Encik Cheshire Cat:

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends on a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where-" said Alice
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
"-so long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough,"

That put a smile on my face today.

No comments:

Post a Comment