March 23, 2010

Kings of Convenience

Still in a daze after being serenaded by Kings of Convenience. Sambung cerita nanti ah..

Imagine Eirik Glambek Boe standing less than 5 metres away from you. Imagine him staring straight into your eyes,serenading. Imagine him smiling serenely while still looking straight into your eyes.

Ok, aku sendiri perasan, but one can only dream :)

P/S: We did have an eye contact a couple of times ok!!!

If you wanna be my friend
You want us to get along
Please do not expect me to
Wrap it up and keep it there
The observation I am doing could
Easily be understood
As cynical demeanour
But one of us misread...
And what do you know
It happened again

A friend is not a means
You utilize to get somewhere
Somehow I didn't notice
friendship is an end
What do you know
It happened again

How come no-one told me
All throughout history
The loneliest people
Were the ones who always spoke the truth
The ones who made a difference
By withstanding the indifference
I guess it's up to me now
Should I take that risk or just smile?

What do you know
It happened again
What do you know


Erlend is freaking adorable and funny!I'm so envious of the girl that he danced with on stage!!grr...

Tenderfist was awesome as well. Check out their rendition of I'd Rather Dance with you together with KOC. It's pretty cool of them to collaborate with their opening act for such a well-known song!!

All in all, it was worth the money, and more.The soul needs a bit of refreshments once in a while :)

2 comments:

  1. eh eh pergi kings tak ajak kann.. sampai hati.. hehehe.

    and dah start blog blk pun tak kasi tau kan.. sampai hati lagi sekali. LOL.

    i rindu u lah woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you're into them!! It was freaking awesome. Berdiri depan eirik, siap bley nampak stubbles dia...omagoddd..i was staring like mad ok, kengkadang je i tgk erlend sebab tamo dia ingat I stalker..

    Dear, I didn't know you read my blog ^^"

    And I miss you too!Danial dah nak balik, and the last time I met you was before Danial went..hadoiiiiii

    ReplyDelete