May 3, 2009

Weekend Stolly-Molly

I strive for this three things in life.

Good food, good book, good adventure.

Selama aku hidup ni memang kalau ada cukup duit nak dapat 3 benda tu, i'll consider myself as the luckiest person on Earth. So, sila ambil perhatian rakan-rakanku dan bakal suami-suamiku (eh, satu je yek boleh?dem...), ada benda ni i dah lap-lap u!!!..Ok, back from the intermission,I was contented when I managed to fulfill two out of three things; i'e: good food and good book(s).

Of course la, there's others like good music. good company etc, but I like the ring of those three.Heheh.

Anywhoo, was it last Wednesday when me, Sara, Malin, Zar, Fly,Jua and Mel went to the most awesome fatty crab restaurant. Gila bapak best doh, makan seafood macam singa laut for less than RM 40 each *sighs*. Went to Taman Megah to catch up on good friends, apa ntah nama kedai dia but they have this super amazing chicken wing, chicken wing paling sedap yang aku pernah makan selama 22 tahun aku hidup kat dunia ni. Perghh!!!.Sara!nanti sila upload gambar kita camwhoring (cam sial camwhoring kat kedai cikai tepi jalan, gila mencapap)

Masa Hari Buruh tu, pergi MPH Warehouse Sale!!!I have to say I did not regret sacrificing by not going to the Zara sale. They have a wider range as compared to last year's warehouse sale. The only problem is I dont have enough cash (duhh!asal shopping je mesti tak cukup duit.)I bought five gorgeous tittles for only RM60!!el-cheapo giler siut..The titles are
    A Beautiful Mind; Sylvia Nasar

    Fish- A Memoir of a Boy In A Man's Prison; T.J. Parsell

    The Devil And Miss Prym;Paulo Coelho

    A Thread Of Grace; Mary Doria Russel

    MERDE happens; Stephen Clarke


All in all two out of three things achieved, is an overall good weekend :), now if you could excuse me, I would like to search for random new music so I could make my weekends perfect. Heheh

2 comments:

  1. suggest me some good books.aku nak enjoy cuti ini dengan buat benda berfaedah.belanja aku makan ketam jugak.ok!lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. linaaaa
    tada duit nak belanja ketam :P.. Nanti kita berjalan-jalan menhirup udara nyaman (tak sangat ah, we're in Kl aite?)...datang umah I!!!

    ReplyDelete