January 2, 2011

Now Year's Resolution

Nope, the title wasn't a typo. I think it's a waste of good resolution if we label things as New Year's Resolution. It gave the impression that you have one year to figure things out and start moving your ass around. Saying it as a Now Year creates a sense of urgency and making sure I keep to my own promises. Thought of writing it down since uhh, well, Melayu mudah lupa.

1. To sleep in early without worrying about tomorrow's tragedy no matter how imminent it will be.

2. Stop procrastinating my work and postponing the things that I love.

3. Go to gym more often. (I promise I'll try Ammu!)

4. Be more disciplined with my Ibadah

5. Manage my finances well. No more small rewards! Go for the Big Kahuna!!!

6. Cut down on the times where I feel sorry for myself. Seriously, you hardly have the time or energy to think about your sad sob stories, Amy.

7. Cut down on my time on Facebook. I've seen what it does to people. It was such a wake up call :/

OK, off to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment