February 14, 2010

Random Thoughts at 4 AM in the morning

1.Lama gila tak blog. Bila dah start balik, amik kau dua entri.

2.Lapar

3.Stress jugak bila dah start kerja. Kena fikir zakat, duit nak bagi kat mama, apa nak beli, berapa nak simpan. Kalau nak berhenti kerja, duit nak buat buat belanja before dapat kerja baru.AAARRGGHHHH!~

4.I don't feel like I'm doing anything significant with my life. Where did all my aspirations went? I'm back to square one and this sucks.

5.Rasanya chicken wing kat bawah dah habis kena kebas tak?

6.I miss New Zealand and most importantly, I miss the optimism that I had when I was there.

7.Excited for the dinner with the girls tomorrow ^__^

8.Amused at how some people can easily go against what they believed in before. You turned into the kind of people that you hated the most,dear. Sangat hypocrite.

9. Esok nak bawak kamera apa?

10.Nak beli ke tak buku-buku Where is Waldo yang mahal itu.

11.I don't have any defence at all when it comes to retail therapy. I don't have defense at all when it comes to shopping. Help me.

12. How can someone that is close to you ditch you for people who probably doesn't even care? Is it my fault? Is it no one's? How can someone change? Or is it the person's character right from the beginning and you're just too blind to notice it cause you cared?

13.I don't care as much anymore. At the rate you're going, you've probably lost most of the people who actually cared about you because of your ego. Congratulations, it is what you've wanted all along.Carpe Diem.

14.Bila nak start belajar bahasa Jepun balik?.

15.Kalau pekena sup daging+telur dadar+nasi+sambal belacan extra kat gerai bawah pokok kat Taman Melati tu pun sedap nih.

16. Kadang-kadang saya rasa bodoh bila tak paham apa yang orang-orang artistik tulis/lukis/buat. Kadang-kadang saya rasa derang yang bodoh. Atau terlebih poyo. Mana satu yang betul?

17. Apa kena ngan pompuan biol lagi hypocrite ni?Bapak double standards. Dah la manipulative bitch suka suruh PEREMPUAN SAHAJA bogel.
Ingrid Newkirk Queen of Pencari Publisiti Murahan

18. Apsal mata tamau lelap lagi niiiiiiii??!!!!

3 comments:

  1. u miss your Gandhi, I miss...arrghhhh..Mau pegi lagi, but I know it'll take a while before I travel back there.Maybe in the course of 5 years cause I want to travel to other parts of the world.

    Sara, mari kerja kat Lonely Planet? I tengah nak apply kat National Geographic, Discovery channel, blablabla....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sara, u pernah pegi New Zealand ke? x tau pun~ *merajuk* :-P

    i think New Zealand da buatkan sume org rindu nak pergi lagi..hehe

    ReplyDelete