September 13, 2010

Dear Light-At-The-End-Of-The-Tunnel

Dear Light-At-The-End-Of-The-Tunnel,

They kept saying that you're here, there, somewhere. Dude, give it up already. You're being as elusive as ever, and it stopped being funny ages ago. Can you just come out of your hiding? People say you're awesome and I kinda need some help fighting these demons away. Pretty, please?





Dear Light-At-The-End-Of-The-Tunnel,

Today, the Demons introduced me to another demon. What a surpirse, it was inside me all along! Most of the time, I can ignore them, you know, treat them like white noise. But there are days when they scare the living lights off me (Get it, get it? LOL). I told them to play somewhere else, but man, are they persistent or what??!! Their tagteam games are brutal. Just sayin. By the way, did you get my messages before?





Dear Light-At-The-End-Of-The-Tunnel,

OK, I'm starting to think that you might not exist. But whatever, here's the deal. I'll fight them, and whatever that comes my way, not because of some Herculean strength that I have, not because I'm optimistic that I could win, but because I have to. I'll do this with or without anyone's help, for as long as I can (and I bet you, it will be a long time). I'll trudge my way along this path until I found you, and hell, if I don't, I'll still, most definitely, will make it through, hopefully with limbs and mind still intact. Damn, that's a lot of unnecessary commas and clauses.





Dear Light-At-The-End-Of-The-Tunnel,

You better be worth all these fights.

2 comments:

  1. keep on fighting amy!! with the spirit of fights and prayers, u'll find the Light-At-The-End-Of-The-Tunnel, insyaAllah

    go go amy!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, thanks Iynas! felt better a bit than I was since weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete